At iChameleon, our mobile wheel repair and refurbishing processes include resurfacing, priming, painting, and clear coating of the wheel.
Our goal is to repair damages and restore your wheel’s appearance to its original state and to provide 100% customer service satisfaction.
Whether its a kerbed alloy or just wear and tear, we will be using a proven method to carry out the repairs.
· We begin by cleaning the alloy wheel to reveal the extent of the damage
· Tyres are then pushed off the rims and masked off for protection
· The alloy wheel is sanded carefully to repair scratches and kerb scuffs
· We repair them using a special filler if needed and then sand it for a smooth finish
· With damage repairs, our wheel refurbishment specialists will prime the surface
· One the primer is dried, we then match the wheel’s original colour to paint the surface
· Before applying the final protective coat to seal the paint.